Good morning Year 3,
Can you believe it is the end of April already?
Today, I would like you to carry on with tenses in English, this sheet is an extension of the work you started yesterday.
Maths today is word problems using addition and subtraction. Remember to read the questions carefully to make sure you are using the correct operation.
Did you do the challenge yesterday? Check now to see if you got the correct answers. Here is a reminder of the challenge:
- Three primary school children are trying to guess their Mum’s age. Can you help them?
- They know she is between 30 and 40 years old, but no more! She gives them some clues:
- Multiply Sam’s age by 4, then add 3 to get my age.
- Multiply Amy’s age by 5, then add 1 to get my age.
- Multiply Max’s age by 3, then add 1 to get my age.
- Work out their Mum’s age AND all their ages.
Did you work out the answers?
Mum = 31
Sam = 7
Amy = 6
Max = 10