We expect all pupils who attend St. Mary and St. Thomas Aquinas to follow our School rules.
Please read below to understand what these rules are.
To follow rules, for example:
- Follow adult directions first time
- Keep hands, feet objects, and comments to self
- Be polite and respectful to others
- Move around the school in a calm and quiet manner
- Respect the environment and property of others
- Do your best work and allow others to do the same
Our Golden School Rules
- We will keep hands and feet to ourselves
- We will look after each other, our school and ourselves
- We will always tell the truth
- We will work hard to improve our work
- We will listen carefully to instructions and work quietly