In Computing this week the children have thought carefully about staying safe on the Internet. The children know that the Internet can be used for many things; searching for information, reading stories, listening to music, watching films, searching for images, playing games, shopping, talking to friends.
We talked together about what we thought was important to do to stay safe on the Internet. Here are the things the children came up with;
- Always tell a grown up when using the Internet
- If we hear see a picture or a word that we don’t like tell an adult straight away
- Never give out any personal information (name, age, telephone number or address)
- Treat people like we would like to be treated.
- If something happens that we are unsure about tell an adult.
The children then all signed an agreement to show that they will always try to use the Internet safely.