Year Six worked together considering what they would do when faced with certain digital situations. From this, they created their own set of Internet top tips.
- Don’t click on links or accept any attachments sent from a stranger.
- Check for consent before you share something.
- Don’t give away personal information to strangers or someone you don’t trust.
- Don’t befriend anyone on social media if you don’t know who they are.
- If you aren’t willing to share what you are doing online with everyone, don’t do it !
- If you get a bad feeling, share it with someone you trust.
- Respect other people’s privacy.